Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Winter Wedding

With all this cold weather and snow this morning, I thought a little winter style session was in order. I was recently asked to help a friend with her wedding. I was obviously thrilled at the thought. The couple is going for a "rustic elegance" feel (something I am very fond of myself). The bride prefers cooler tones, but the one thing the couple agreed on was a candlelit/fireplace warmth. The wedding is next December 2011. I cannot wait to see how the planning unfolds and I am so grateful for the opportunity to help out! Thank you! So here are some concept boards I made, I think 'Burnt Embers' and 'Berry Woods' would also make for a beautiful fall wedding! What do you think? Which are your favorites?


Berry Woods



Winter Whimsy



Wintergreen



December Wedding



Burnt Embers


























Also, just for fun, the inspiration board I made for my dear friend Brittany's wedding this July is now NUMBER 8 MOST LOVED ANNND MOST VIEWED out of 3285 boards total on dessy.com!! I am very excited about this and I see it climbing to the top three fast since it is on these lists as one of the newest boards still. That is going to be one gorgeous wedding everyone! Check it out here: http://www.dessy.com/pantone/gallery/  The board is titled Vintage Blush Romance.

If you have a wedding, event or photo shoot coming up that you would like a custom design concept for, visit my design menu and contact page to find out more about the services I offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment